Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back in Sweden

Tuesday this week I got back to Sweden!
It is a little weird being back in the middle of nowhere as in Vancouver everything is easily accessible for me. I have been working with horses since the day I got back which is great because when I was in Vancouver I didn't work with them at all. Tigris is still being a little difficult, and it's going to be a while before I get on him. On Tuesday I am going to ride one of the 2 year olds that my teachers is training because I at least should get on a 2 year old even if Tigris is being difficult. We are also going to work with the teachers 3 days a week instead of 2 days that we normally do. The 2 year olds are also inside now. They are in the same barn as Jamarra, whom I have been working with everyday as Emma (her owner) has hurt her ankle, Gamla Ko.
When I was in Vancouver I did quite a bit of yoga with my mother and before I came back I bought a DVD with yoga routines on it so I can further my practice. It has been fun doing yoga here everyday since I got back, especially because no after school exercise activities have started yet.

Since not much has happened here yet here are a few photos I took up at Whistler:

         Here is a view from the Red Chair                                  Going across the Peak-2-Peak
This one is going along the cat track to 7th Heaven Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment