Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is Here

Hello all,
     Spring has finally arrived at Bollerup! Here are a few photos of the sunshine:
These are a few photos that I took while on a scooter to and from Tomelilla
I took them yesterday
I have also finally taken some photos of Jasmine, the two year old I started working with when Tigris became too much.
Us getting ready to go out for a ride!
And now here is a photo from the day before yesterday:
As you can see, the water from the fountain is being really carried, 
there are also white caps on the little waves in the pond
I'm not sure that the amount of wind is really portrayed in the photo so I'll just say that I was getting pushed over when I was standing still. When you walked you had to lean into the wind to stay on track or you would get blown off your path. People were worried to drive home. Our riding was cancelled because there was too much noise from the wind in the indoor arenas, and if you did go into the ring the hanging lights were actually shaking from how much the wind was moving the houses. It was kinda scary.

This coming week I am really excited that my mother is coming to visit, and is staying in Sweden until June which will be really nice. All my family in Sweden! Also on Tuesday I am having a practice 3 year olds test with Jasmine. It's a test to see if the young horses are on the right track with their training. Jasmine is definitely doing it and we are hoping that Tigris may be ready for the real thing in 4 weeks. Oh, yes, I have started working with Tigris again!

That's it for today, I'll post again after the 3 year olds test, with photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment