Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Student Vecka

This week I graduate from high school in Sweden! Tomorrow actually.
In Sweden this is a really big deal, meaning lots of partying! I already wrote about Vårfest (spring party), and this week has only brought more parties. This week means from last Wednesday to tomorrow, as you party for the whole week before graduation here. The first one was last Thursday, called Lärarmiddag, which I also already told you about and put up pictures, I can put some more here:

Starting from the left: Hans (my unghäst instructor), Maria (another riding instructor), 
a Smurf (also a teacher), Jenny, Annette (stalltjänst instructor) and another jenny
Friday my mum came down so I went to Lomma with her to wait for my brother. Saturday morning Seb arrived in Lomma at 6 AM. That day we went to Copenhagen for the day, here are some photos from Copenhagen: 

A 7/11 in Copenhagen, in an old building     Seb snuggling with a dragon outside city hall
I thought it was cool looking                                                                  .
I have more photos on facebook

That night we went out to a club in Malmö with a few of my friends from Bollerup. I don't really have any photos from that, I figure some things don't need to be photographed.
There was a party at Bollerup on Sunday but it was mother's day here and Seb got a migraine so we skipped that one in preparation for Monday night. Monday night was what they call utsparken (the kicking out). It's basically the kicking out of the 3rd graders from Bollerup. I know that parents and close relatives will be reading this so I will not get into too much detail but there is a lot of drinking involved, rolling and dunking in really disgusting stuff and lots of singing (as it is here in Skåne). Pretty much everything smells terrible today, I'm cleaning my room thoroughly today because I can't deal with it. The clothes that I wore yesterday are either out the window, lost or in the washing machine. I also left my camera at home for this one which was really smart because it was hard to keep track of items of clothing and I spent much time worrying about whether Seb still had my phone and keys!
Today we are taking the night off because tomorrow is Student! No one wants to be hungover on graduation day. I will be taking lots of photos tomorrow, as will my mother I'm sure. There will be even more stories to tell but for now I am heading off to lunch with my mother, brother and mormor!

No comments:

Post a Comment