Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So I am having a nice leisure day as on Wednesdays I no longer have any classes until night time. Today is also a friend of mine's birthday! So Happy Birthday to her. The weekend was pretty normal, I was taking care of Jamarra and I think I'm finally starting to get through to her but she is very inconsistent under saddle right now, but she seems to like being ridden so yay for me. Monday I had soccer in the evening and I think that sport is rejecting me. I feel as if I am getting better, I am starting to get the ball to people better but I am still having difficulty traveling with it. I also was getting quite the beating! Indoor soccer is much more aggressive and hands-on than outdoor soccer, but keeping that in mind I still feel like I was getting the most beating there. I was hit in the face with the ball (by my own teammate, mind you) and I also tripped on the ball and fell backwards, hitting my head on the ground, and later when we were doing shots on net I was nailed in the back of the head (same place I fell on earlier). On top of that beating I was slammed into walls and elbowed a number of times, on top of being kicked in the hand. Of course that last sentence about my beatings comes with indoor soccer, just saying it was more than my head getting hurt. After that I also decided that it would be a good idea to go to the gym with my friend to do a little core work out right after being beaten up by soccer. I didn't stay too long because I got a headache and I didn't want to push it.
Tuesday was a lot more relaxed. Unfortunately I missed my stalltjänst, work in the barn, because I overslept and my head was still a little sore. I then didn't start until 1 PM which was Unghäst! I met my 2 year old, a young gelding by the name of Tigris. That went a little interesting because he was being very testy with Hans and I, Hans being my instructor. The horse kept bolting forward and then stopping and turning towards us so that he didn't have to move forward. I had the job for most of the time to be sprinting around the circle with him chasing him with the whip so that he would continue to go forward. I then had Ridning, I was feeling a little dazed so it didn't go quite as well as I had hoped, she was being a little stressed as per usual but my temper was a little shorter because I was sore so I had to walk a lot to make sure I stayed calm and worked properly.

Today is an easy day, I have choir tonight and I have to take in Sydney and muck but I don't have history because it was cancelled.
Here is a photo of Bollerup in the mornings, it is getting darker and foggier!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment