Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Thursday

Today I had another day of waking up late as my classes did not start until 1 in the afternoon. These late days are good for me as I like to sleep and I don't usually get to go to sleep until late because the other residents of my house like to stay up really late and laugh and speak loudly. My first class was chemistry, we went over the lab that we did on Monday and went over a practice test from last year. After that was my vet course where we dealt with acute diseases.
My last course of the day was my young horse class. It's not really a class on Thursdays but we have to have a short lesson so that the horses get worked twice a week. Today I'm unhappy that I forgot my camera because we did loose jumping today. Fay looks like she really likes jumping, and has great form over the fences. Would have been a good entry to have a photo of her jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment