Sunday, October 10, 2010

Babies at Bollerup

This weekend consisted of a little more than my normal weekend. I studied a great deal of swedish, I'm almost finished with RosettaStone Swedish (I highly recommend RosettaStone for anyone who wants to learn a new language). I have been going on some trips into Tomelilla, our closest town, and each time I go in I pass a couple paddocks and fields with foals!! Today I went up to the field to take pictures of the foals. Super cute little foals, less than a year old! 
A paddock with four little colts! One of the colts has a bandage on his leg, I'm not sure why. Poor little horse!
This is a field with foals and their mothers.
One of the colts with a bandage on his leg.

Other than the foals, I mucked out my stall (two students from the young horse program share a stall to muck everyday and my partner is not here on the weekends so I do it then), and I watched many movies with friends. Movies we watched this weekend include Black Beauty, Across the Universe, Spirit; Stallion of the Cimarron and Moulin Rouge. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the mother and foal in the field! Nice talking withnyountoday! I miss you tons and can't till December when you come home! Talkmtonyou soon I hope! Love you tons! Mummy

    ReplyDelete