Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Great Riding

Today I had two great rides on my school horses. We did jumping in my normal riding class. The line we did was a bounce to a three stride to a three stride to a bounce with two poles two strides after the first bounce and two strides before the second bounce : I   I   |   |     I     |   |   I   I
At the beginning it was a little rough, I'm riding a 6 year old who is not used to being a school horse yet so she is quite wiggly in the line. We also had issues with getting a good distance to the first fence also which effected the whole line. When this happened, I simple thought about what my jumping instructor in Canada would say; "allow the horse to go forward out of the short turn". When I remembered this things started to go much better.
My next good ride was on Fay. Today we went outside (all of our rides have been in an indoor riding house) and it went great. Even when passing a car, which if I was walking beside her she would have freaked out at, she was great and didn't even look at it. here are some photos of her and I:


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for putting up more pics. I love reading and seeing your picture pls keep it up! Love yountons. Mummy

    ReplyDelete